||Instructions writing articles in Motaleat Bastanshenasi Parseh journal
| | Post date: 2018/05/10 |
|Instructions writing articles in Motaleat Bastanshenasi Parseh journal
1. Subjects of articles, accepts in various aspects of archaeology, Iranian art history, adjacent cultures related with Iran, and inter disciplinary studies.
2. Articles must be original research and hasn’t been published elsewhere and or simultaneously be submitted to another journal.
3. Scientific reports activities of field and laboratory must be written in instruction of journal.
4. Joint research articles must be listed noting the title and number of research project, and employer institution.
5. If, article is extracted from Master dissertation or Doctoral thesis, to be mentioned. Published these articles is permitted subject to condition of the new.
6. This journal doesn’t publish translated articles.
7. Article should be related with specialty the author or authors.
8. Liability material presented in paper is with corresponding author.
- View author / authors: This page must be without a number, and includes full article title (title of the article should be very clear and indicative the content of article) name and last name of author/authors, academic rank, name of institution or place of employment, address, phone number and e-mail.
- Persian abstract: Must be maximum 300 words. The title of article and key word are set on a separate page. Persian abstract should be capable of standing alone indicative the entire article, and includes: design and problem statement, objectives and necessity, question and hypothesis (main), method, most important findings, and conclusion of research.
- Introduction: should be includes: design and problem statement, objectives and necessity, question and hypothesis (main and subsidiary) of research. This section must be comprehensive and set in one page.
- Research method.
- Research background.
- Article text: This section is includes: Theoretical bases, studies and surveys, findings, and conclusions of research.
- Conclusion of research: should be logical and reasonable, and with summing up of items considered. Also, this section should be includes answer the question and survey the research hypothesis in the form of presenting research findings.
- Gratitude: Appreciation from cooperation and guidance of those who helped compilation of the article (if you wish).
- Footnotes: Includes is English equivalents and explanations of terms, that should respectively the number in the text and write in form notes at the end of article (do not insert any footnotes inside text).
- Resources: Alphabetical order and sorted by last name of author (Persian and Latin).
- English section
must be accompany article in separate file (Word file) send to journal office. Also, this section must be includes author specifications and complete translation of the paper summary (short article form) in 1000 words, includes: abstract (300 words and includes: design and problem statement, objectives and necessity, question and hypothesis (main), method, most important findings, and conclusion of research), introduction (300 words and includes: design and problem statement, objectives and necessity, question and hypothesis (main and subsidiary) comprehensive), article text (300 words), conclusion (100 words), and all Persian resources (Persian resources must be translated) and English used in research.
Guide for tuning articles
- Article text: Article text must be tuning with all information (text, image/pictures, map, plan, table, and chart) maximum in 20 pages size A4 (each page 24 lines, Persian text with font B-Mitra, size 13 and line spacing 1/5 point, Persian footnote with size 10; English text (references, …) with font Times New Roman and size 12; English footnote with size 8). Emphasis, Persian section article mustn’t be, in total (abstract, introduction, body, conclusion, and references) more than 7000 words.
- Pictures, charts, plans, and tables: Minimum and maximum use the essential number of images, charts, and tables in article are important; They Must be good quality (pictures whit quality 300 dpi and whit format jpg) and mention source (emphasis, that mustn’t be in total, image/pictures, map, plan, table, and chart, more than 15 items).
- Title of table: must be in top right and with its source (if table is set by author or authors, the year should be inserted; Example: (Source: author/authors, 2018).
- Title of pictures, charts, and plans: must be in bottom right and with source (if production pictures, charts, and plans is set by author or authors, the year should be inserted; Example: (Source: author/authors, 2018).
• Inside text Persian and English
a) Reference whit one author: (last name, publication date: page), example: (Niknami, 2017: 27).
b) Reference whit two authors: (last name of authors, publication date: page), example: (Niknami & Hessari, 2017: 27).
c) Reference whit three authors or more: (last name of author and et al., publication date: page), example: (Niknami et al., 2017: 27).
• End of text (Resources):
Last name of author, name of author / authors (year of publication). Book title (Italic). Volume, translator name or editor, place of publication: publisher name, published.
a) Reference whit one author: Coon, C. S. (1951). Cave Explorations in Iran, 1949. Philadelphia: The University Museum, University of Pennsylvania.
b) Reference whit two authors or more: Hole, F., Flannery, K.V. and Neely, J.A. (1969). Prehistory and Human Ecology on the Deh Luran Plain, Memoirs of the Museum of Anthropology, No. 1, Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press.
Last name of author, name of author / authors (year of publication). “Article title” (inside guillemot). Journal title (Italic). Place of publication, course number or journal year, journal number, pages of article in journal.
a) Reference whit one author: Burney, Ch. (1975). “Excavations at Haftavan Tepe 1973: Fourth Peliminary Report”. Iran, Vol. XIII, pp. 149-164.
b) Reference whit two authors or more: Batiuk, S. & Rothman, M. (2007). “Unraveling Migration, Trade, and Assimila- tion”, Expedition 49, No. 1, pp. 7-17.
Dissertation, thesis, and reports:
Last name of author, name of author/authors (year of publication). “Title of dissertation, thesis, and reports (inside guillemot)”. Place of research: name of University/Institute (unpublished).
Example for dissertation or thesis: Rezalo, Reza (2008). “Emergence of communities whit complex structure of political and social in New Bronze period in south area of Aras River whit case study of archaeological data Ghaleh Khosro”. Doctoral thesis, Tehran: University of Tarbiat Modares (unpublished).
Example for report: Mohamadifar, Y. and Motarjem, A. (2004). “Report of archaeological survey Tuyserkan county”, archive administration of cultural heritage, handicrafts and tourism organization of Hamedan province (unpublished).